We exist to help African Women embody self love, health & wealth
Welcome to Africana Woman, the premier global network for African Women.
You are an Africana Woman because you desire a Life you absolutely Love. Therefore, you are intentional about pursuing abundant wealth in:
your self love
your pursuit of purpose
your financial freedom
You also believe in leaving an inheritance of generational wealth and not debt.
Wherever you are on this journey we are here to:
Create safe spaces for your transformation
Connect you with a global community of like minded African women
Celebrate you and keep cheering you on
You are not alone.
Africana Woman Retreats 2023 are designed specifically with you the African Woman, who is busy juggling so many balls at the same time.
We are inviting you to take a proper break, and asking you to give us permission to pamper you. You will also have the headspace from the peace & quiet to focus on you.
Do you want to start a podcast?
Africana Woman is on a mission to amplify 1000 African Women's stories. We can help you:
Set up your podcast
Brand your podcast
Social Media Management
The AW Book Club is a great way to get back into reading consistently. Every month we select a new book of the month to read. However, the real highlight of the club, are the book reviews. The conversations are lively, animated, relatable and help us navigate our own personal human experiences.
Workshop series for Women Circles to upgrade their connection, communication, goal setting & accountability.
Friends | Family | Workmates
Chulu Chansa, the founder of Africana Woman, is a Transformational Speaker who combines charm with the highest level of professionalism.
She delivers thought provoking talks with a touch of humour and an all inclusive approach.
Living life by design
Transition from abroad to Africa
The AWV Membership is a space to Connect, Collaborate and Celebrate with like minded women. Our Community focuses on a healthy mind, body and spirit as a means to building wealth.
Africana Woman is the only podcast that gives African Women a space to just BE.
Hosted by Chulu, who is an award winning podcaster, storyteller & wellness entrepreneur.
Chulu has insightful conversations with inspiring African women about what it takes to embody self love, health and wealth
If you want to stop existing and start thriving, join the Africana Woman movement
Share the podcast with an African sis who needs her weekly dose of African spice.
africana woman visionaries
Africana Woman Visionaries or AWV is a sisterhood that pursues Self Love, Health & Wealth.
True wealth springs from an aligned body, soul and mind. We also believe that you don't have to be on your personal growth journey alone.
We stand on three pillars:
What you will get:
Monthly Masterclass with International Experts & Coaches & access to Library of past masterclasses
Access to the private AWV platform to network & interact
VISION HOUR - Virtual Co-working Space available twice a week
Listen to the Extended interviews of the Africana Woman Podcast
Access to the Quarterly Mixer - virtual networking event
Weekly Journal prompts
First dibs on the annual Workshops, Courses & Retreats
Access to the AWV member Directory
Access to the AWV Book Club
- Sat, 22 JulNaboye, Kafue Hills22 Jul, 6:00 am – 23 Jul, 3:00 pmNaboye, Kafue Hills, Kafue River, ZambiaThe Worthy Walk shall help you: - tap into your inner strength and intuition - embrace who you are called to become - believe you are worthy The 1 Night, 2 days Retreat is inclusive of meals, camping gear (two share a tent), guided hiking tour and retreat program
- Fri, 18 AugZambia18 Aug, 12:00 pm – 20 Aug, 3:00 pmZambiaThe Reinvention Retreat is for you if you want to: understand the stories that are holding you back release yourself by rewriting your story The 2 Nights, 3 days Retreat is inclusive of meals, accommodation at Kiambi Safari Lodge and guided writing & group reflections.
- Sun, 17 SeptRiad Mur Akush17 Sept, 6:00 am – 22 Sept, 9:00 pmRiad Mur Akush, Marrakesh, MoroccoIn To Me See (or intimacy with self) is Africana Woman's signature retreat, which is about KNOWing who you are and discovering your Roots as an African Woman and then really embodying the knowing in your day to day life. This is perfect for you to rest, reflect and reconnect with yourself.
- Fri, 13 OctLivingstone13 Oct, 12:00 pm – 15 Oct, 4:00 pmLivingstone, Livingstone, ZambiaIn Becoming you shall experience: the Hot seat Networking with change-makers Solutions from other industries you might not have thought of An environment to stimulate creative ideas Challenge yourself intellectually and be pushed out of your comfort zone to think bigger The 2 Nights, 3 days
- Sat, 11 NovZambia11 Nov, 12:00 pm – 13 Nov, 3:00 pmZambiaThe Money, Mindset & Mission Retreat is designed for entrepreneurs, to use as a powerful tool to unlocking your: - relationship to money - leadership mindset - compelling reason you pursue a mission The 2 Night, 3 days Retreat is inclusive of meals, accommodation (2 people share a chalet)